Sunday, January 27, 2013

"LOVE" SEARCHED, LUST FOUND





 

Where is the love I ask
Here comes the Love, I find
Where is the Love, where is the love, where is the love?
Thought my love cry got love having ears
As I found one that looked so true to be a lie


But I forgot to remember that love has no ears
But my eyes to know when I find one
After all, Love is blind
Blind to my feelings, my ego and happenings around me
But how true is this I ask?


Love at first sight is right but when lost in Lust,
Love loses its blindness to lust
Which indeed has eyes.
Eyes to devour its victim desperately in need of love
But isn’t a desperado like Antonio Banderas
Armed to fight lust for being a deceit for love.


It’s easy to lust but difficult to love
Easy to say the word Love but difficult to act it
No wonder love is widely seen not to exist
For love is hard to find



...Poem, written by Taiwo, Kehinde Oluwaseyi and image courtesy; http://www.123rf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly post your comments, as I anticipate getting back to you on your findings, opinions and suggestion with regards to what you just read.

Thank you.