Sunday, September 19, 2021

Lying Under The Passion (Poem)

 Where my passion lies


Cries, where my passion flies


Lying under the passion with tears 


My mission blur' by fears


With a fall, my wake up call made a ball


To hit the goal, through the wall




Lying under the passion


Inside my passion, my vision lies


Never a duplication, but forever a selection


For the creation of my version


A dial to be tall to my dreams




As I dwarf my fears


The more I cry, I fly


The more I fly, I ply


The more I ply, I try


But to try is the tie



For, to fly above my dream is never a cry


But a try into reality to always stay high


Open-ended I stay in hope


To play close-ended to doubts

20 comments:

  1. Rhymes on fleek! A deep one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oshey my lyrical gee and music freak. thanks a bunch Omone... well appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Great work, it's a poem about identity and passion put together to discover purpose in life. Weldone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much. Comment well received... Cheers

      Delete
  3. Great! This is just some people's life. More ink to your pen Brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiddies... indeed true, well reflective of the passion through the lines.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful... Well done ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Kay, just as expected ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vera, thanks for the comment. Well appreciated... don't burst my brain.. lol

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oshey.. Princy...
      Thanks a bunch, indeed food for thoughts through the lines.

      Delete
  7. I'm encourage...my spirit is lifted. thank you..I pray for more inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased it impacted you. I'm honoured for more inspiration. Thanks a bunch

      Delete
  8. This piece reflects Revaluation and determination from a brilliant mind as you ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ.

    "No one ever succeeded in doubt, hope gives life".

    Hence, this beautiful piece has revived my hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My number 5, thanks a bunch. I'm pleased to have your deep insights to the piece... Cheers

      Delete
  9. This is a great piece. Well done, Kay ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariks...aka the Sauce, comment well received..

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. Nice one, more power to your elbow!!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly post your comments, as I anticipate getting back to you on your findings, opinions and suggestion with regards to what you just read.

Thank you.