Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Radiance of My Balance (POEM)



Joy, your thoughts buried by distance

Resurrected in memories shared

Never lost in the absence of your presence



Your fragrance, a radiance of my balance

As a stance to dance, but with my lance

Not the last chance I fight my plight



As slow as a snail, the feeling of meeting you grows

Faster than the pace of a ‘cheetah’



As the riches for your crave pave’ the way for you with no cave

With Joy, I stay younger in the morning



Grown into noon but older at night

Like the brightness your beauty glows from a picture



The newness of everyday

Eclipsed by the darkness at night

Right for the renewed Joy all day like a play made for all ages



On my mind, the locus of your focus stays always

As a course not log’ into with a password faded by expiry

The words read pass the message with no age



Dedicated to Joy, a sweetheart in a million.

Written and composed by Kehinde Taiwo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly post your comments, as I anticipate getting back to you on your findings, opinions and suggestion with regards to what you just read.

Thank you.